Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Tracy


Traditionally I have called Tracy the day before her birthday to wish her a Happy Birthday. I didn't get around to it today so I decided to wish her a Happy Birthday before midnight on my "Birthday Blog". So... I know the picture is a little out dated... but here's to you... Happy Birthday. I wish we could go back to when it was just the three of us... You, Me, Tad... well... I guess Dad sleeping in the middle of everyone makes four... Good Times... Well... Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

The Five T's said...

Thanks Sam, it was nice to have you around.... Love ya

Mom said...

Oh, those were the days!
Happy b'day Tracy.
Love ya!

Mr. Mustachio said...

How dare you! I thought your birthday blog was over, but you just wanted to wait until after mine to start up again. Shame on you cuz!

p.s. avypzsl

Elizabeth J. said...

Aw, we missed Mr. Mustachio's birthday. How ever will we survive???

HB to Tracy!

Happy Birthday took too long to type out.